You can easily add your contact information, logo, and even headshot to videos from the Social Post Library using a free online design tool called Canva. Sign up for a free Canva account here.
Below are instructions for customizing a video from Social Media Post Library.
- Locate the post you would like to use in the Social Post Library
- Click the Image button to download the post video
- Go to Canva.com
- Click on "Create a Design" and choose "Instagram Post"
- On the lefthand navigation, select "Uploads"
- Upload the post video then click on it to add it to the canvas for editing
- Right-click on the video on the canvas and select "Set Video as Background"
- Upload your logo or headshot image file then click on it to add it to the canvas
- Click and drag to move and resize your logo / headshot image and place it on the white bar at the bottom of the video
- On the lefthand navigation, select "Text" and click "Add a little bit of body text"
- Click into the text field that appears to type your contact info
- Click and drag to move and resize your contact info and place it on the white bar at the bottom of the video