You will need a LinkedIn account to get started. Sign up for free here.
LinkedIn posts in the Social Post Library includes an article, which is essentially a blog post for LinkedIn, as well as a post caption, which is what appears on your contacts' LinkedIn feed.
Below are the instructions for sharing to LinkedIn a post and article from the Social Post Library.
- Locate the post and article you would like to use in the Social Post Library
- Click the button labelled "1.a) Download the Image" to download the post image
- Click the button labelled "1.b) Download the Image" to download the article
- Click the button labelled "3) Share the Post" button to be directed to LinkedIn
- Click the large header image space and upload the post image
- Open the LinkedIn article from your downloads
- Copy and paste the Headline of the article into the space that says “Headline”
- Copy and paste the body of the article into the space that says “Write here…”
- Review the article and tweak as necessary. You may need to delete excess line spaces, fix formatting, add image links, etc.
- Hit “Publish” at the top right corner
- Navigate to the LinkedIn Post page (where you downloaded the image and article, above)
- Click the button labelled "2) Copy the Caption" to copy the post caption to your clipboard
- Navigate back to your LinkedIn post and paste the caption in the box that has appeared
- Click Publish
ADVANCED: We also provide the graphics as editable templates in Canva. Review how to customize these images with your preferred photos, colors, and branding in this help article.