You will need a LinkedIn account to get started. Sign up for free here.
LinkedIn posts in the Social Post Library includes an article, which is essentially a blog post for LinkedIn, as well as a post caption, which is what appears on your contacts' LinkedIn feed.
Below are the instructions for sharing to LinkedIn a post and article from the Social Post Library.
- Locate the post and article you would like to use in the Social Post Library
- Click the Image button to download the post image
- Click the Article button to download the article
- Click the Share button to be directed to LinkedIn
- Under "Start a Post," select “Write an Article”
- Click the large header image (looks like two pictures connected by a plus sign) and upload the post image
- Open the LinkedIn article from your downloads
- Copy and paste the Headline of the article into the space that says “Headline”
- Copy and paste the body of the article into the space that says “Write here…”
- Review the article and tweak as necessary. You may need to delete excess line spaces, fix formatting, add image links, etc.
- Navigate back to the post in the Social Post Library
- Click the Caption button to copy the post caption and hashtags
- Navigate back to your LinkedIn article and hit “Publish” at the top right corner
- In the caption area, paste the copied post caption and hashtags
- Click Publish