Watch a walkthrough video of the Marketing Suite here.
When you log into your Dashboard, click on the "Tools" at the top or go to Section 2. Then go to the Email Blaster card and click on "Send Emails"
Now that you are logged into the new Marketing Suite you're ready to begin!
1. To start, click on the green "add or import your subscriber list" words.
2. You can add subscribers in two ways:
- You can manually add a subscriber by entering their First Name, Last Name, and Email Address in the top section.
- You can import multiple subscribers at once by uploading a CSV file.
3. Once you add your subscribers, click Upload.
4. Now, click back on the 'Marketing Suite' title in the upper left-hand corner to go back to the main menu.
5. Scroll down on the main menu page and you should see the Newsletter options.
6. Choose the Campaign you want to test, and click the green "Create Campaign" box.
7. Scroll through the Campaign, you can test out the different "previews" by navigating between the "Mobile Preview," "Tablet Preview," and "Desktop Preview" buttons.
When you are ready, click the green button in the top left-hand corner that says "Send Newsletter."
8. Add an Intro and a Bio to your Campaign.
- On a Campaign labeled "Newsletter," the Intro will be what your subscribers see as the body of the email before the Newsletter.
- The Bio is your signature, which will display towards the end of the campaign.
Now you're all set!! You just sent out your first Campaign!!
If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can see how many subscribers you have, how many campaigns you have sent out, and you can also add new subscribers.