Are you having trouble logging into The Paperless Agent Dashboard to access your training? Let's try a few quick fixes first.
- Are you at the right URL? You should see access.thepaperlessagent.com in your browser's web browser.
(Note: If you're having trouble accessing dashboard.thepaperlessagent.com, please let us know that specifically when you submit a support request. It requires us to undergo a different troubleshooting process!)
- Have you forgotten your password? Use the "Forgot Password" link on the Dashboard login page to email you a way to reset your password, shown here.
- What web browser are you using? Try switching to either Google Chrome or Firefox to access the Dashboard.
- When was the last time you cleared your cache? In what's called the cache, your computer holds old information (emails, usernames, passwords) that could be blocking you from logging in. Follow the instructions here to clear your cache and try logging in again. How to Clear Your Cache
Still Having Trouble?
If you have tried the above solutions and are still having trouble accessing your Paperless Agent, that's okay! It's likely due to one of the reasons listed below. Please submit a support request using the link at the bottom of this article and let us know.
- You have multiple accounts: What this means is we have more than one account for you under more than one email. If you have multiple emails, please email us with the list of potential addresses along with the one you would like to be the primary (the one used to log in and receive emails) and we can begin merging your accounts and getting you squared away.
- Your account has become inactive: What this means is that your method of payment is no longer valid or your membership was previously cancelled. Please let us know what email your account is under and we can certainly check both of those for you. If you have a new method of payment, we can update that and get it processed immediately.