Learn everything Evernote-related in our Evernote Hacks Coaching Club Session!
For the Evernote Business Templates code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our Evernote Business Templates are templates that we've created to help you standardize processes such as an initial phone consultation, buyer property tour, listing appointment, and more. A standardized process means that you are more efficient and that your client is better served! There are 8 total templates.
The templates are in read-only mode so that their blankness is preserved for everyone. To use the templates, you must copy them into a new note, after which you will be able to edit and customize them.
You can add the templates to your own notebooks in two ways:
- Copy and paste the content of each template into notes in another notebook.
- If you're on the desktop app, right-click on one of the templates and select "Copy to Notebook." You will then see a dropdown menu of your current notebooks. Click the one to which you'd like to add the copied template.
Here's a quick tutorial on how to copy and paste the templates if you're using an iPad.
The Evernote Business templates are located in a public Evernote notebook, which you can access in the resources section of the April 8th Coaching Club Call. Follow these instructions:
- Access the April 8th Coaching Club Call titled Evernote Hacks for Real Estate
- Simply click the link that says "Paperless Agent Created Evernote Templates" (see image below)
- Select "Join Notebook"
- Enter in your Evernote account login
- Visit your Evernote app
- Hit the sync button
Coaching Club members also have access to our Member-Shared Evernote Templates notebook, which is a collection of templates created by your fellow Coaching Club members. To join it, click the link that says "Member-Shared Evernote Templates" and repeat the instruction above. If you'd like to submit a template to add, please copy the public link to your Evernote template and email it to us at email@example.com.
By the way, you can get even more detailed instructions in our Evernote for Real Estate Field Manual, which you can download in the resources section of that Coaching Club Session as well. If you're a visual learner, the videos will be a great complement to the how-to manual!