If you have purchased a domain through GoDaddy and you are ready to switch it over to use it as your domain for your AgentID site, please follow the below instructions on changing your DNS.
If at any time you have difficulties, please email email@example.com and we can get you squared away.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account at http://www.godaddy.com/
2. This will pull up the page below. Please click "Manage" for the domain name that you'd like to use as the Address for your AgentID site.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see "Manage DNS" as shown below.
4. You will get to a screen that looks like the one below. In the next step, you will need to either add a new "record" using the green ADD button or edit an existing one by clicking on the pencil icon.
5. Edit or create the following records. **It is okay to have other records than these, but the following should be the only A records on your domain**
|Record 3||TXT||@||v=spf1 mx include: 22.214.171.124 ~all|
NOTE: Once you make these changes it may take a little time (10 minutes, and hour, or even a day) for your site to make the changes.
Please clear your cache and log in again. If for some reason something does not look correct, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots of what you are seeing.