The easiest way to edit the Monthly Value Program reports is to do the following:
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. It's a free download!
- Download the Monthly Value Program Report from the Campaign Collateral
- Open the Report in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Scroll down to where the editable contact information box is located
- Double-click on where it says "Name" until you see a blinking cursor appear
- Start typing in your personal contact information
- Click out of the text box. You can click anywhere else on the document to exit the text box.
- Save the edited document.
You can watch a demonstration of this process below.
Still Having Trouble?
Below are some common issues we hear about from Club members having issues editing the campaign PDF.
How can I be sure that I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the PDF?
- There should be a program name listed in the top left corner of your computer, as shown in the demonstration video listed above.
- If you don't see that, review the help article from Adobe called "Can't Open PDF on Your Computer." In particular, review the section titled "Set Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC as the default PDF owner." Just click on that title to uncollapse the instructions.
I'm seeing a yellow box pop up when I move my cursor over the contact information box. What's going on?
- A yellow box indicates that you are not using Adobe Reader to view the campaign PDF. You must open the PDF in Adobe Reader to edit the file successfully. Please refer to the solution right above for instructions on how to ensure that you're using Adobe Reader.
How can I edit the rest of the PDF besides the contact information box?
- PDFs are great because they preserve the formatting and design of your documents. However, this means that they are not easily editable. If you want to change the content of the campaign PDFs beyond adding your contact information, you will need the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, found here.
- There are also some free tools online that can help, such as the ones listed here.
Can I add my logo or profile picture to the campaign PDF?
- No, you cannot add image files to the PDF. You will need the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, found here.