Each time you publish a new post to Instagram, it will be automatically added to your LinkMe page. It will appear just as it does on your Instagram grid on your profile.
If you want that post to be clickable from your LinkMe page, you will need to manually edit your LinkMe page. There is not automation available at this time.
To Add Links to New Posts On LinkMe:
- Publish your photo or video to Instagram
- Log in to your Paperless Agent Dashboard and click on "Agent Marketing Tools"
- Select the card labelled "Link in Bio"
- Make sure you're on the "Manage Links" page (use the navigation bar on the left)
- Click "Add Link" under your new posts
NOTE: New post not showing yet? Click on the "Sync" button at the top right and wait a minute.