Step 1: Link Your Instagram Account
- From your Paperless Agent Dashboard home page, click on "Agent Marketing Tools"
- Click the card titled "Link in Bio"
- You will be prompted to log in to your Instagram account.
- Click "Allow"
- Once your account is connected, you will see your 50 most recent posts displayed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can only link one Instagram account to the LinkMe tool. Therefore, we recommend using your Instagram Professional Account.
Step 2: Edit Your LinkMe Page
- On the lefthand navigation bar, click "Edit Account"
- Edit your name and Instagram display name if necessary
- Add a profile description, like a tagline about your expertise or your Instagram bio
- In "Website URL," add your main website's URL. You'll be able to add specific links to your Instagram posts later.
- Personalize your LinkMe page's URL. We recommend using your name or Instagram handle as this will appear in the URL you share on Instagram.
- Click "Save" to save your changes
- Set your LinkMe page's profile picture by clicking "Use as Profile Pic" on one of your uploaded Instagram pictures.
Don't have a picture of yourself, your team, or your company logo showing on your LinkMe "Manage Links" page? Go upload one to Instagram, then click on the green "Sync" button at the top right of your LinkMe account. Wait a minute, and your new picture should appear for you to use.
Step 3: Add Links to Your Instagram Posts
- Click "Add Link" under the Instagram post you want to become clickable from your LinkMe page
- Insert a URL relevant to the post. For example, if your post refers people to a blog article on your site, link to that blog article. If the post is about a new listing, add the link to your listing page.
- Click "Save Changes"
- You can edit or delete links on posts after adding them
- Click "View Page" to see your edited LinkMe page
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can add only ONE link per post, but each post can have a different link.
Step 4: Use Your LinkMe Page as Your Instagram "Link in Bio"
The URL that appears in your web address bar after you click "View Page" is the link you should use in your Instagram bio (NOT the URL you see when you're editing your links under "Manage Links" or "Edit Profile.")
- Click "View Page" and copy your LinkMe page URL
- Log in to your Instagram account, either on your mobile app or the website instagram.com
- Access your profile, then click on "Edit Profile"
- In the field labelled "Website," enter in your LinkMe page's URL
- Click "Save" or "Submit" to save your changes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not enter your LinkMe URL into the "Bio" field of your Instagram account. It will not be clickable if you do, and that is the whole point of this tool!