Facebook's Creator Studio is Facebook's built-in publishing tools app that allows you to schedule, organize, and analyze the posts on both your Facebook Business Pages and your Instagram Business accounts -- right from your desktop!
Setting up Creator Studio is free and a one-time process. Once you do it, you'll never have to do it again.
And because it's built into Facebook, there's way less risk of something critical breaking than there is with other third-party posting apps like HootSuite or Later. For this reason, we recommend using Facebook's Creator Studio when using posts from the Social Media Post Library, included in the Marketing Club membership by The Paperless Agent.
Watch the video above, or follow the step-by-step instructions below to set up your Facebook Creator Studio for the first time.
Connect Your Facebook Business Page to Creator Studio:
- Start on Your Facebook Business Page
- Click on "Publishing Tools" (It may be at the top of your page)
- Click on "Creator Studio"
- Click "Get Started"
- Your Facebook Business Page is now connected to Creator Studio!
Connect Your Instagram Business Account to Creator Studio:
- Next, click on the Instagram logo
- Click "Connect Your Account"
NOTE: You may need to disable popup blockers to see this screen
- Login to your Instagram Professional Account
- Your Instagram account is now connected to Creator Studio!