After you successfully send a campaign through the Marketing Suite, you will see a new section appear at the bottom of your Marketing Suite Home Page. This section will be titled "Recent Campaigns" and will be where you can review detailed analytics of how your emails performed.
These analytics will update automatically, but you will have to refresh your page to see new data.
To see the results of your campaign, simply click on the hyperlinked title of the campaign you would like to review. You will see a screen like the one below, which indicates:
- How many emails were sent
- What percentage of those emails were opened
- What percentage of those emails were clicked
- How many people unsubscribed from your newsletters
- When a contact opened your email
- What links your contact clicked in the newsletter
- Note: the Marketing Suite Reporting does NOT track clicks to links you include in the Intro or Bio fields.