Facebook is the largest social media network today, and it's a necessary component for any successful digital marketing strategy. Your clients are there, they expect you to be there, and if you're not, it will reflect poorly on your perceived competence. Learn more about using Facebook for real estate in Facebook 101: Getting Started with Facebook for Real Estate.
Finding the Facebook Post in the Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns
For each Monthly Digital Marketing Campaign, we provide you with a post to add on Facebook. To get the copy (words) and image for each Facebook post in the Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns, you will need to download two files from the month's campaign you wish to use:
- The Support File
- The Social Media Image
So, for example, if you wanted to use the February 2018 Digital Marketing Campaign, you would take the following steps:
- Login to your Paperless Agent Dashboard
- Click on the course card titled "Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns"
- Select the chapter titled "February 2018 - Home Design Trends to Watch in 2018"
- Click the section titled "DOWNLOAD: Campaign Collateral"
- Click the "Download" button next to the Support File and Social Media Image
Sharing the Facebook Post from the Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns (Step-by-Step Instructions)
The easiest way to publish the post from the Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns on Facebook is from your desktop. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Support File and scroll to the page titled "Facebook Post"
- Copy the text there
- Navigate to your Facebook Business Page
- Paste the text from the Support File into the "Write Something..." section near the top of your Facebook Business page
- Edit the text as necessary for your market (i.e. adding your blog post link, adding your own flair)
- When you add the link to your blog post, several images may populate. Close out out of all except the main header image
- If the main header image does not populate, or if you choose not to use a link on this post, select the camera icon to add the Social Media Image you downloaded from the campaign collateral
- Select "Publish" when ready
Sharing the Facebook Post from the Monthly Digital Marketing Campaigns (Visual Instructions)
Please note: There is no audio in the video below. It also demonstrates publishing the Facebook post twice, to show you how to choose different images. You only have to publish the post ONCE.