After you graduate from the REDM Live course, you can have a profile on our consumer-facing website red.marketing. Click here to check it out!
The purpose of this website is for you to have something verifying your credentials as a Real Estate Digital Marketer, so when people investigate what that means, they come across a professional website validating your certification. Having a profile on this site also gives you another link to add to sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and your own personal site, which will give your online presence an extra SEO boost. We at The Paperless Agent also promote red.marketing on Facebook in order to educate real estate consumers on what the REDM difference is.
To complete your profile on red.marketing, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Login to your Paperless Agent Dashboard
- Click on your name in the top-right corner, then select on "My Profile"
- Scroll down to the red section of the page that says "REDM Profile"
- Fill in all the details as accurately as possible
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Update"
Please note that you will need to have completed the REDM course in order to see the "REDM Custom URL" field. If you believe that you should have graduated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review your profile.