If you have previously purchased a domain through GoDaddy and you are ready to switch it over and use it as your domain for your AgentID site, please follow the below instructions on changing your DNS.
If at ANY time you have difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you squared away.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account at http://www.godaddy.com/
2. This will pull up the page below. Please click "Manage" for the domain name that you'd like to use as the Address for your AgentID site.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see "Manage DNS" as shown below.
4. Within the row where Type = A and Name = @, click the pencil icon to enter edit mode. If there is no such row, click the green ADD button and add in the following records.
* and @ goes in the HOST field then 220.127.116.11 goes in the Points To field
Your records should read as below. **It is okay to have more than these, these are the ones that are pertinent to AgentID**
A * 18.104.22.168
A @ 22.214.171.124
TXT @ v=spf1 mx include: 126.96.36.199 ~all
NOTE: Once you make these changes it may take a little time (10 minutes, and hour, or even a day) for your site to make the changes.
Please clear your cache and log in again. If for some reason something does not look correct, please email email@example.com with screenshots of what you are seeing.